Monday, January 3, 2011

2011...A new year

Happy new year to everyone! Wow, time really flies so fast. A new decade has already started. New beginnings. I could say that 2010 was a good year for me and my family. And hopefully, this year of the Metal Rabbit would be, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

This year, there would be an addition to our family. Although, it's not confirmed yet, but I'm pretty sure that there would be. I'll keep you posted after I've done my check-up. This will surely be a blessing to us. A new year, a new life... May God bless me with added strength and wisdom to this new "old journey" to motherhood.

What a great way to start the year, huh? I believe that God has His purpose for everything. We just need to have FAITH. For now, because it's rabbit's year, I need to eat more carrots. Ha ha ha, corny! But it's good for the health, right?! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment